Suggestion Declined Fire: ALP North Of The City

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Guv

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: ALP North Of The City

Division: Fire

My suggestion today is to move the Scania P370 28M ALP to mill hill fire station.

By doing this it will ultimately cut response time from the city where its stationed at Davis when an ALP is required in the county.

I think an ALP would be useful not only to cut response times but to cover the majority number of commercial premises that spread across both sandy and paleto bay.

- There are a multitude of shops which can cover 2 different floors
- Sandy airfield with a number of warehouses and hangars
- Mckenzie airfield which has a large hangar
- Large farms and open areas in grapeseed [ALP will be good for wildfire surveying from a vantage point]
- Very large commercial premises in paleto with tall silo's
- constructions yards and a large truck stop in paleto

all of these would benefit from the use of an ALP either for a regular safety inspection Purpose or for firefighting purpose.

And by having this resource close to home in sandy shores, it will make response times halved, and the chance of saving lives doubled.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: ALP North Of The City

Division: Fire

My suggestion today is to move the Scania P370 28M ALP to mill hill fire station.

By doing this it will ultimately cut response time from the city where its stationed at Davis when an ALP is required in the county.

I think an ALP would be useful not only to cut response times but to cover the majority number of commercial premises that spread across both sandy and paleto bay.

- There are a multitude of shops which can cover 2 different floors
- Sandy airfield with a number of warehouses and hangars
- Mckenzie airfield which has a large hangar
- Large farms and open areas in grapeseed [ALP will be good for wildfire surveying from a vantage point]
- Very large commercial premises in paleto with tall silo's
- constructions yards and a large truck stop in paleto

all of these would benefit from the use of an ALP either for a regular safety inspection Purpose or for firefighting purpose.

And by having this resource close to home in sandy shores, it will make response times halved, and the chance of saving lives doubled.

Hello Guv,

We have looked at this suggestion and have decided to decline it. The reason for this is because the majority of high rise buildings are in the city. Also most incidents in the Northern-area are easily manageable with 1 or 2 pumps. If a ALP is needed then its a short 5 minute transit to the top of the city.
Thankyou for the suggestion!

E4 Cupcake
C5 Jaypex
London Fire Brigade Command Team