Pending Dev Review Fire: Fire Alarms - Pull points, consoles and audio effects.

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

(JO-3) TheAshenCaptain

Station Officer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Fire Alarms - Pull points, consoles and audio effects.

Division: Fire

Reposting this so it's in the correct place.

Public Buildings in real life would often have fire alarms, and fire pull points. However currently in game we do not have these. I believe it would be a nice idea to add them to major buildings around the sever in order to allow for more RP perspectives. An example of this being: Mount Zona Hospital - Hospitals are one of the many places that you would expect fire alarms to be. It would allow for several more RP scenarios with LFB being able to "do tests" on the fire alarms it would allow for more RP opportunities and potential checks like the Building saftey checks we are able to do.

Another potential RP you could have is that someone has come into Mount Zona hospital and pulled the fire alarms down. This would be a potential RP for a civ to do which would not only involve LAS but also LFB and ERT being able to come to Mount Zona to disable the fire alarms and then search for the person who sounded them.

The assets I would propose using for this would be https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-fire-alarm-fire-panel-resource/789468 as it would allow for us to have not only Pull points but also a central console and it seems very well developed from the video (see below).

There would also be the option to set a pin meaning that only people who would be allowed to use the boxes could do tests and have more control. (however anyone can disable the alarm, best in case of a troublesome civ or lack of LFB online). This mod would also enhance RP as if someone were to set of a fire in an a building (for example MRPD) it would not only involve people exiting the building but also someone sounding the alarm allowing for everyone to know that there is a fire.

TLDR: Fire alarms would be cool to have ingame, would allow for more RP and would be a nice thing to have.

- Video showing what the pack does.

Edit: It can be automatically set up to send a message to LFB, allowing for them to get an audio notification when a alarm goes off

Upvote 1
I think it is a really good idea and could open up a bit more RP for all divisions. I'll see what others think

Suggestion Title: Fire Alarms - Pull points, consoles and audio effects.

Division: Fire

Reposting this so it's in the correct place.

Public Buildings in real life would often have fire alarms, and fire pull points. However currently in game we do not have these. I believe it would be a nice idea to add them to major buildings around the sever in order to allow for more RP perspectives. An example of this being: Mount Zona Hospital - Hospitals are one of the many places that you would expect fire alarms to be. It would allow for several more RP scenarios with LFB being able to "do tests" on the fire alarms it would allow for more RP opportunities and potential checks like the Building saftey checks we are able to do.

Another potential RP you could have is that someone has come into Mount Zona hospital and pulled the fire alarms down. This would be a potential RP for a civ to do which would not only involve LAS but also LFB and ERT being able to come to Mount Zona to disable the fire alarms and then search for the person who sounded them.

The assets I would propose using for this would be https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-fire-alarm-fire-panel-resource/789468 as it would allow for us to have not only Pull points but also a central console and it seems very well developed from the video (see below).

There would also be the option to set a pin meaning that only people who would be allowed to use the boxes could do tests and have more control. (however anyone can disable the alarm, best in case of a troublesome civ or lack of LFB online). This mod would also enhance RP as if someone were to set of a fire in an a building (for example MRPD) it would not only involve people exiting the building but also someone sounding the alarm allowing for everyone to know that there is a fire.

TLDR: Fire alarms would be cool to have ingame, would allow for more RP and would be a nice thing to have.

- Video showing what the pack does.

Edit: It can be automatically set up to send a message to LFB, allowing for them to get an audio notification when a alarm goes off
I support this idea a lot and really think it should be added.

Really great idea. Would be soooo cool for roleplay!