Pending Dev Review Fire: Flares

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Flares

Division: Fire

I believe LFB & HEMS should have flares to assist with ; Helimed landings, Scene control. and perimeter control

Upvote -3
Would be unrealistic for HEMS, or any paramedic to carry flares. HELIMED comes with a spotlight which they can utilise when it's dark.

As far as I'm aware F&R don't carry flares as they are explosive. LED lights are used instead.

Suggestion Title: Flares

Division: Fire

I believe LFB & HEMS should have flares to assist with ; Helimed landings, Scene control. and perimeter control
Wouldn't be realistic and probably massively abused. Like what lexi said, unrealistic for HEMS. Most of the time HEMS can attend without LFB being at scenes. -1

Hello 👋

I personally like the concept and have thought about it in the past myself. I'm happy to approve the concept from LFBs POV. It will be down the to Devs to decide if and how this would work. Could either be a prop added like light beacons we can place down or flares like you say.

Would be a good way of promoting helicopter standby etc from LFB also. I will move this over to Dev review and they can confirm things from their side of things.