Pending Divisional Review Fire: LFB Suggestions

The suggestion is awaiting divisional review.

Edgyfa

LFB Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: LFB Suggestions

Division: Fire

I would like to suggest about moving one of the FRU Support Vans and the FRU Volvo from Whitechapen and having them based as Rural FRU at EastHams to make them more closer to the RuralOffroad areas aswell that way there is a FRU truck closer to north of the map which makes it quicker to respond then having to give ETA to units thats waiting.

Another Suggestion which I think would benefits LFB massively is opening a second station in the city maybe closer to beach or Rockford Hill around the otherside of the city which will split the amount of Fire Fighters in the city as there are more calls related in the city.

For Scenes I would like to suggest maybe illegal BBQ that LFB has to respond to and explain on the issue of the BBQ location, more scene with Rural like possible checking Mount Chiliad on risk and requiring to close the mountain from hiking,biking or off road driving, more rescues job that needs more planning on the job that adds slightly more Risk to LFB/FRU.

Events we could always roleplay a hand car wash for CIV to attend, Maybe a Division running contest, Fire Stations open days.

File(s) attached

Attachments

• gta-5-all-fire-stations-map.jpg
    gta-5-all-fire-stations-map.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 3
Hello, I will leave this for a station commander+ to accept or deny.

Personally I agree with having our vehicles moved up north.

I will discuss the ideas for scenes and events with other command and see what we can do.