Suggestion Declined Fire: New Fire Station in city

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogan

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: New Fire Station in city

Division: Fire

i think LFB should have a new station in the north end of the city this would make response times to calls more quicker for calls up at sandy and paleto area if no country lfb are on

Attachments

• New LFB Station.JPG
    New LFB Station.JPG
    230.2 KB · Views: 10
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello Grogan

So we used have a station there a while ago called Soho

however we found that it was incredibly buggy and it was decided to be swapped for others.

As when we were responding and turned left out of the station for some reason everyone in the pump would crash 9 times out of 10, The bays closest to the roads also bugged out where the pump would get beached on an invisible bump when leaving and entering as well as you sometimes getting stuck in the interior of the building.

I do agree with your Idea of another city station however having Soho back would need a lot of changes around the area due to past bugs so maybe a different location would be best.

Last edited:
As said above it probably won't be that location however hopefully elsewhere in the city there will be at least one

Hello!

As of current i am unaware of a station that would fit there as the bug still persists of turning left to crash players, making a station there not the best option, I believe Whitechapel currently is serving its purpose and as current LFB Commissioner its not something i think needed for current, but will keep in mind for the future! Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.