Suggestion Declined For people who have passed the IPP training

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

EXOTICPLAYERZ1

Reaction score
I have passed IPP training today and was thinking you guys should add a IPP Discord tag for people who have passed the IPP training as this will show your IPP trained as i noted you don't get one and it would make sense if there was a tag for this after passing the training.

Moved to 'Divisional Suggestions' for review by ERT Command - JamesH

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This isn't really needed as you only use IPP when initiating a pursuit and in your comms you will state you are IPP

I understand where your coming from but someone could say they are IPP trained and not be trained in policeMP and just initiating a pursuit having a tag on the discord would show staff, HR etc that the individual has passed training and people who do a pursuit when they are not IPP trained could receive a warning or a strike for lying.

I understand where your coming from but someone could say they are IPP trained and not be trained in policeMP and just initiating a pursuit having a tag on the discord would show staff, HR etc that the individual has passed training and people who do a pursuit when they are not IPP trained could receive a warning or a strike for lying.
You can do pursuits as Non IPP. Just not continue with pursuit, a tag wouldn't be nesscary as ERT have it on their database

All ERT trainings are listed on the ERT database, which shows if you've passed those trainings or not.

Database is public so anyone can check

Hello!

I'll chip in, at the moment we generally only create roles for permissions either Discord or in-game. Creating a tag for IPP just so that people can see who has IPP vs who doesn't opens a new can of worms, as in theory then every sub division could have a tag as well which will be a significant admin overhead. Therefore, at the moment we're not looking to add tags for specific training or sub-divisions.

Thanks