Accepted Friday Night Patrol (feedback on ERT - Rural)

The suggestion has been accepted.

HOORIE

NHS Trainer
Reaction score
like for RURAL ert theres not really alot of calls for them each day of the week and i think it would be cool to have on a friday night some calls for rural or some civs for rural on a friday night ?

cheers

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I agree with you, also usually there is a feedback forms out out the day after in regards to friday night ops. might be worth mentioning on that if you havent already

I agree with you, also usually there is a feedback forms out out the day after in regards to friday night ops. might be worth mentioning on that if you havent already
ofcosre like on a friday night is the busiest night of them all so just some rural calls even for lfb because you guys can do rural aswell
and LAS :)

As Friday Night Patrols are organised by commands it would be down to the command teams to incorporate, rather than a server suggestion. Personally will keep this in mind for CIDs next FNP.

+1, Would be great to have some large scale RP events in the woods..... UME?

Hello, thanks for your suggestion.

As above, Friday Patrols are organised by all commands on a weekly basis and it is down to the divisons to involve all divisons. I will feed this back to all command to ensure we cover all resources within the server to ensure of maximum enjoyment.

As this is not a divisonal suggestion as per say, i will still move this to accepted based on my action of passing this onto commands.