Closed - Acknowledged gloves command rework

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

Kieran89

MET Trainer
Reaction score
My suggestion is that we can accsess gloves through a command similar to the old command but with a twist my twist is you can only carry 2 pairs of gloves on you at a time then you will have to get more from you boot my reasoning behind this it can be sometimes annoying going to your boot just to get gloves after a long foot chase.

As cid we constanly use gloves to investigate would help massively with rp

Yes I agree-Its also quite annyoing when your on as LAS as you would be takeing them on and off constantly and you would have a stack in your pocket IRL. I like your idea of haveing to restock!

+1 as officers typically carry gloves on their person

Hello @Kieran89 ,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding consumable gloves. We truly appreciate the time and thought you've put into this idea.

We've updated the status of your suggestion to "Closed - Acknowledged." This means that while your idea holds merit and may be considered for future development, we're not planning to implement it immediately due to current priorities. Consumable gloves requires an inventory which we currently do not have in place.

Your contribution is valuable, and we'll keep your suggestion on file for potential inclusion in our future planning.

Best regards,
Intrise