Declined Headshot damage

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(FS5) Steve21

Sergeant
Reaction score
Please please please,

either remove headshot damage or make it so that it works the same as body damage,

and before people say skill issue, getting shot once in the head and dead is just no fun for anyone (apart from the person doing the shooting)

thank you

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I mean, if you are shot in the head, you have quite a likely chance of being dead or severely injured.

I can see where he is coming from. It's a bit of a joke when you jsut get one tapped as soon as you go thru the door

I can see where he is coming from. It's a bit of a joke when you jsut get one tapped as soon as you go thru the door
I mean you did just get shot in the head🤷‍♂️. Getting shot as you walk through a door is just a consequence of the job. Why flash grenades exist

The only people who should be head-shotting are SRO with TFC auth and those trained in it, if you have civs shooting heads then clip it and send it to civ command.

I mean you did just get shot in the head🤷‍♂️. Getting shot as you walk through a door is just a consequence of the job. Why flash grenades exist
understandable. It is a game afterall and should be enjoyable And not just getting one tapped every time you walk thru a door. Happens too much and needs to be addressed.
flashbangs are NEVER RPd out.

understandable. It is a game afterall and should be enjoyable And not just getting one tapped every time you walk thru a door. Happens too much and needs to be addressed.
flashbangs are NEVER RPd out.
Flashbang before you walk through the door. Problem solved.

We do. However they don’t get RPd by those in the room. Maybe the effect could ucreased to make the screen go white for a few seconds?
This would be good, not done a firearms scene in a while but when I did it was honestly quite hard to know which flashing was for you when you could hear like 5 in a row.

We do. However they don’t get RPd by those in the room. Maybe the effect could ucreased to make the screen go white for a few seconds?
That sounds like a good solution :) Could be simular to the PAVA but with a white glare instead. Correct me if I am wrong but currently is flashbangs only a noise representation it doesn't effect a player within the radius.

This would be good, not done a firearms scene in a while but when I did it was honestly quite hard to know which flashing was for you when you could hear like 5 in a row.
I just did a test on our local environments, and flashbangs seem to be an intermittent thing. I'll add this to our bug lists to look, at some point and see if it can be a continuous radius approach lasting x amount of seconds instead of 1 in 5 having a chance to flash the suspect or individual.

I just did a test on our local environments, and flashbangs seem to be an intermittent thing. I'll add this to our bug lists to look, at some point and see if it can be a continuous radius approach lasting x amount of seconds instead of 1 in 5 having a chance to flash the suspect or individual
Sounds good :)

Hello! Thank you for your suggestion

I believe with the recent medical update things have been changed to benefit everyone! That being said if your shot in the head your probably not getting back up sorry to say in any situation really

Status
Not open for further replies.