Suggestion Declined Health reset button at hospitals

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Reaction score
Hello!

Would it be possible to get a system in place at hospitals where civs could walk into to get their health reset.

This would assist crews when dealing with a patient that needed treatment they weren't able to provide i.e. Stitching.

When there's no HEMS online and no mods, having a little circle (like the lockers) that would reset peoples health would be perfect as paramedics could treat the best they could then take them to hospital and 'RP' that the hospital staff do the stitching and provide all the relevant care that paramedics aren't able to do.

It would also enable to civ / officer to jump straight back into action and wouldn't require taking a mod away from their game, or answering more important mod calls.

Placing it inside the hospital (possibly inside the OR sweets at hospitals) would also assist in policing the abuse of the instant revive stuff as people are alot more likely to be spotted taking a dead civ / officer into a hospital than they are to sneakily use a emergency revive kit out in field.

This could be taught to only use in situations where HEMS aren't available to further deter abusing it

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hey

I like the suggestion and have had similar feedback regarding the above prior.

I've put this in for discussion with the rest of the senior team and developers. They/I will update this thread once feedback is collated.

Thanks.

Hi both,

So not keen on this, as it will just result in AFO being shot and telling paras he will just go to hospital, cutting LAS out of RP.

Not looking too add issues, as the argument of we can divisionally manage is a bad thing imo, simply put.

It also opens the door to hospital gameplay, not a avenue we are looking to explore. We want to keep it purely “responder”

I also want a element of if you have no hems for stitching you will die - alternatively you can be stabilised and taken to hospital, as such time you can redeploy and go again.

This in turn forces LAS, to have suitable assets to treat and forces players to balance responsibilities and resources to ensure maximum operational abilities