Suggestion Declined HELLIMED car

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

BigBob2021

Reaction score
i think this is a good thing to think about because at the moment we are just in the npas cars i am not to sure if they have the hellimed cars irl but i think it will be mlore of a realistic feel for geting your helli

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Pretty sure the HEMS vehicles are the the HELIMED vehicles. Not entirely sure, just taking a guess at it.

HEMS cars are Helimed cars. It's just that the pilot isn't required as its a road vehicle and the HEMS paramedic/ doctor will be suitably trained in operating such vehicles and driving on blues

Only difference is in server we Lift form NPAS bases IRL Helimed Lifts from RAF Northolt the Pilots Bring it to Royal London and Then there ready the Only thing Different in server is we drive in a Npas Vehicle But i dont see an issue its only a car and we dont use it on scene as we Fly the heli

i believe there was a discussion a while ago about HO1 being skinned to say pilot or something like that, but with the amount of use it would get i believe it would be low priority.

if your not in a rush just use the non emergency car to differentiate, for the couple of minutes that the car is in use i dont think a different vehicle would be worth the dev's time

just my opinion

Agree with steve on that, if HEMS pilots had a more lengthy purpose on the ground it would make sense, but all the flight ops cars are is a vessel to get you from the station to the hanger, which takes no longer than 5 minutes no matter where you spawn.