Declined Help ride alongs

The suggestion has been declined.

R1-btw

Police Constable
Reaction score
Hello, I have a idea of another application that could be implemented for the new people joining our server, I am forever seeing people saying I am new can I please do a ride along with someone to learn how to play/rp etc.

My idea was to mimic the divisional ride alongs and make a request ride along for support, the people who would take them on a ride along would have to apply on the forums once they come out and then when people request a ride along for support it will get attached to one of the buddy’s

I would happily run this and sort out there buddy’s and sort of lead this ride along section

Thank you for taking time in reading
R1

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
For example

Attachments

• IMG_8938.jpeg
    IMG_8938.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 37
Those who are ERT can take out other ERT/PCSOs on ride-alongs whenever. If PCSOs had to apply to do a ride-along, I believe it would push some of them away

Those who are ERT can take out other ERT/PCSOs on ride-alongs whenever. If PCSOs had to apply to do a ride-along, I believe it would push some of them away
I think that it would make everything more organised and help people out, most of the time people ask and no one replies so that’s why its more organised for people

I think instead of forms / application process. Maybe there could just be one or more new Discord channels to request / plan crewings

What about a menu addition? The same way F2 backup works. Add an option somewhere to request double crew / ride along maybe?
Whilst that sounds a good idea, I feel that newer players would spam it until someone turned up to DC with them. At least in Discord spam can be managed a lot easier.

Whilst that sounds a good idea, I feel that newer players would spam it until someone turned up to DC with them. At least in Discord spam can be managed a lot easier.
Yes they spam as we speak as they are needing help, that’s why instead of them needing help and spamming the can just fill in a 2 second forum and that’s it

Hello @R1-btw ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding Ride along form. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, divisions already have systems in place for Buddys, Ride alongs and double crewing. This would only add more admin work to the Command teams.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise