How many divisions you can be in as a PC

Leroy Johnson

Police Constable
Reaction score
I know that you guys used to have it so you could be in 3 divisions but you guys changed it to 2 because people weren't getting all of their hours in to all the divisions they are in. But for me for example this is the only game I play and it's a bit of a shame I can only experience 2 divisions because people in the past to on to much at once. I dedicate so much time towards the server so is their any chance of having it so the people who can dedicate the time for it can be in 3 divisions as I know some people have personal problems and may not be able to go to work or school so allowing them to play in more divisions so they don't get board and leave. I also am happy to be a PC so theirs no stress. Side note I heard that if you become a content creator you can be in 4 is this true?

Hello Leroy. As you said, divisions were dropped to a 2 limit due to people not fulfilling their hour requirements and also taking a place where someone more suited could be. I dont see this changing anytime soon, as divisions currently house many members way above what they used to be. Some divisions are over 80 members so you can imagine the management of more. This isnt my decision, and it is down to Gold command and SM, so hang fire for a reply. hopefully they wont be too long.

SPC is a promotion nominated by INSP+ and with this rank, you can hold 3 divisions
Content creator get access to more divisions as they provide content to the outside community who are looking for servers to play.

Hi Leroy,

The 2 division limit is only within the Policing Tree it is vital to remember.

For example; as a PC you can have 2 x Police Divs (CID,RPU,DSU,AFO) all also have sub divisions.

You can then also be apart of: (Flight Ops, LAS, LFB, Highways, Control, Civilian) there is no limit on these, so you could potentially be apart of at least 8 divisions. (Max of 2 Police Divs)

PipeDreamR

I know that you guys used to have it so you could be in 3 divisions but you guys changed it to 2 because people weren't getting all of their hours in to all the divisions they are in. But for me for example this is the only game I play and it's a bit of a shame I can only experience 2 divisions because people in the past to on to much at once. I dedicate so much time towards the server so is their any chance of having it so the people who can dedicate the time for it can be in 3 divisions as I know some people have personal problems and may not be able to go to work or school so allowing them to play in more divisions so they don't get board and leave. I also am happy to be a PC so theirs no stress. Side note I heard that if you become a content creator you can be in 4 is this true?

Hi Leroy,

Thanks for your suggestion.

In past all officers were able to be part of 3 divisions. We've found that all divisions had a high number of members, but a low activity count. As a result, we have cut down the divisional limit to 2 with the exception of Flight Ops, LAS, LFB, Highways, Control, Civilian, which had a significant positive impact on the activity levels across divisions.

With the above in mind I'm going to decline the suggestions.

Thanks,
Intrise