Declined In game Sepura panic button sounds

The suggestion has been declined.

D.DRENNAN {D100}

Police Constable
Reaction score
Hi all I was just wondering if it was worth putting a suggestion up regarding the implementation of a realistic Sepura sound file to replace the existing panic sound to make gameplay more realistic and immersive. I can happily resource a sound file if this is approved.

Thanks in advance

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I second this!! Would be awsome,

The sound plays threw the officers panic which can be deactivated when other officers are on scene

Hi all I was just wondering if it was worth putting a suggestion up regarding the implementation of a realistic Sepura sound file to replace the existing panic sound to make gameplay more realistic and immersive. I can happily resource a sound file if this is approved.

Thanks in advance
I made a suggestion a while ago about this and adding this Sepura emergency button

https://www.zedge.net/ringtone/e55854cc-3725-4f47-af3b-705df0ca56a5

I'm not sure if the devs or anyone has looked at the suggestions as it is still on "pending" however I completely agree with you.

Hello,

Thank you for your participation and for offering your suggestion regarding a different panic sound.

Upon review, we've found that your idea closely mirrors one that has previously been addressed. We have marked this as a duplicate and will not be moving forward with it as a separate item.

Please refer to the "Similar Posts" section below this thread for related discussions and the status of the original suggestion.

We appreciate your efforts and interest in improving PoliceMP and encourage you to continue sharing any new suggestions you might have.

Best regards,
Intrise