D

Deleted member 5106

We should increase vehicle traffic density for multiple reasons as follows;

- More like London with higher traffic density
- More realistic response times and driving
- Less high-speed pursuits and driving due to being more cautious of AI traffic
- More fun
- Can implement better response driving courses to college

There's probably loads of other reasons but I think it would be cool to see especially when response driving because currently you can bomb around doing 80 if you wanted too because there's slim to no traffic most of the time. Would make the server feel a bit more realistic and engaging when driving around to calls and stuff etc.

https://gta5mod.net/gta-5-mods/misc/increase-traffic-density-1-5/ - example. I know it isn't the best, but provides an example on video and pictures of how it is increased etc.

Any feedback or comments would be great!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Not sure if it's possible to determine the traffic density in specific areas of the map, but if so, agree with this!

Would love to see more traffic around legion and the middle of the city overall, and the M25

We should increase vehicle traffic density for multiple reasons as follows;

- More like London with higher traffic density
- More realistic response times and driving
- Less high-speed pursuits and driving due to being more cautious of AI traffic
- More fun
- Can implement better response driving courses to college

There's probably loads of other reasons but I think it would be cool to see especially when response driving because currently you can bomb around doing 80 if you wanted too because there's slim to no traffic most of the time. Would make the server feel a bit more realistic and engaging when driving around to calls and stuff etc.

https://gta5mod.net/gta-5-mods/misc/increase-traffic-density-1-5/ - example. I know it isn't the best, but provides an example on video and pictures of how it is increased etc.

Any feedback or comments would be great!
This would be great but I'm sure they can't do it (unless that's changed now) due to additional load on the server or something.

I've done a quick search and found the suggestion I was thinking of but it was about a year ago now so who knows.

Last edited:
This would be great but I'm sure they can't do it (unless that's changed now) due to additional load on the server or something.

I've done a quick search and found the suggestion I was thinking of but it was about a year ago now so who knows.

Even if it isn’t specific timings etc and just additional density 24/7 would be great!

Adding on to this, it will also have a performance impact for everyone within the server, so people with low end PCs that already struggle to play the server, will be at an even more decline with their performance.

I'm all for this. Increasing traffic density would be great. I often find myself driving around, especially in the north city area where there are no cars and there should be gridlock traffic.

I don't think gridlock would be the way to go, however having more density in the City would be much better for realism. This would also encourage people to spread around the map more if they do not wish to patrol around higher-density areas.

I like this. Add realism when responding and actually have to make you think about decisions and if you keep drinking like a nutcase you crash and die

This would be amazing, people would have to be a lot more aware of their surroundings instead of blasting through areas of the maps at excessive speeds. Would provide a lot more realism & would make getting a to calls more difficult just like it would IRL. Not sure how possible this is within PoliceMP but its definitely a +1 from me without a doubt!

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding the traffic density. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise