Pending Dev Review [LAS] New EUP for LAS

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

Zach R.

Police Constable
Reaction score
Some new EUP for LAS would be nice, the uniforms we have now are nice but are limited on options this change in EUP would benefit some people as they would have more of a option with the belts lanyards and stethoscopes to use on there uniforms.

This uniform is from Firebuzzard modifications, the producer of your firearms vest.

Upvote 3
Hello, Can you provide us with any Examples in terms of the uniforms you are suggesting?

Also moved to Divisional Suggestions.

Some new EUP for LAS would be nice, the uniforms we have now are nice but are limited on options this change in EUP would benefit some people as they would have more of a option with the belts lanyards and stethoscopes to use on there uniforms.

This uniform is from Firebuzzard modifications, the producer of your firearms vest.
+1 Definitely like the idea of this, we have had the same LAS uniform for a very long time now and something new would be nice

I do really like this. Also I believe that the HI-VIS has role slides that can be changed for the relevant role at the front and back. +1 from me

Yeah, i can not upload them as pics so stuck them into a google slide, i hope this is ok?
+1 These uniforms are very nice and would be a good realistic touch to the EUP. I think most of these would work nicely and could be nice alongside some of the current uniforms.

Hey,

After review with the team, I'm happy to move this to developer team review.

I've had a quick look at Firebuzzard and I'm impressed with what they offer, although ultimately this is in the hands of the development team on the decision for it's implementation. Green light from us however.

Regards