Declined legion Roundabout

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndRoidNija14

MET Trainer
Reaction score
The roundabout in Legion is pathetic the road markings are rubbish and the lay out of it is soo random im not blaming the Development team im just saying that why put a roundabout down if your not going to do a proper job please can we get a proper built and actual road markings.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-20 164507.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-20 164507.png
    324.3 KB · Views: 20
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,

Firstly, May i suggest in future when putting in suggestions we have less vulgar attitude when posting said suggestion, The same thing could be put across without the use of that

Secondly, What exactly is the suggestion or idea to actually help make this happen via a resolution? As this seems more of a complaint then suggestion.

The roundabout in Legion is pathetic the road markings are rubbish and the lay out of it is soo random im not blaming the Development team im just saying that why put a roundabout down if your not going to do a proper job please can we get a proper built and actual road markings.
I think they've done a decent job, especially considering AI respond to it appropriately. Yes there are things that can be improved, same with a lot of things. I am sure they are trying to improve it..

The devs have made the roundabout and changed the AI path witch isn't easy. Please keep your comments to yourself if you don't have anything nice to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.