LFB+NPAS

Taylor ✪

Subscriber
Reaction score
I think we should have a link between NPAS and LFB and if this happens we could implement big forest fires. But to fight them you've got to have something to get to them without getting to close so i thought we could add a new helicopter but these could also be used for building fires. But to use the helicopter due to its big size and heavy weight NPAS and LFB will have to be specially trained to use it and to rappel from it. Here is the picture of the helicopter but it would have to have a livery on it for London Fire Brigade.Screenshot 2022-04-13 063640.png

Is what you are suggesting similar to what dauphin does for AFO but would instead be deployed to major fires? Sounds fun and useful. Perhaps more realistic for the helicopter to transport the firefighters to a suitable landing and water access spot so that they can begin to pump water to where it's needed e.g. long distances from what the pump can reach. Could also be used by incident command to get an overview of an incident from above so they can coordinate units better on the ground. Not sure if UK fire brigade have helicopters though, the closest you'll get is the coastguard, or maybe search and rescue. You have my upvote, and I'll pilot this any day.

Is what you are suggesting similar to what dauphin does for AFO but would instead be deployed to major fires? Sounds fun and useful. Perhaps more realistic for the helicopter to transport the firefighters to a suitable landing and water access spot so that they can begin to pump water to where it's needed e.g. long distances from what the pump can reach. Could also be used by incident command to get an overview of an incident from above so they can coordinate units better on the ground. Not sure if UK fire brigade have helicopters though, the closest you'll get is the coastguard, or maybe search and rescue. You have my upvote, and I'll pilot this any day.
From me over at command , all I can say is, is there an LFB heli… 😂 only kidding now down to me

I think we should have a link between NPAS and LFB and if this happens we could implement big forest fires. But to fight them you've got to have something to get to them without getting to close so i thought we could add a new helicopter but these could also be used for building fires. But to use the helicopter due to its big size and heavy weight NPAS and LFB will have to be specially trained to use it and to rappel from it. Here is the picture of the helicopter but it would have to have a livery on it for London Fire Brigade.View attachment 225
Hi Taylor,

Thanks for your suggestion.

LFB does not have any fire helicopters, there are private companies in the UK who operate these especially in areas of large forests. At this moment there are no plans to bring in a fire helicopter.

Thanks