Declined LOA Ticket Enquiry Option

The suggestion has been declined.

madmxt

Banned
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
When dealing with LOA, sometimes you may have to ask quesitons or extend this, as this being a very closed topic for some people they may not want to open general support tickets and address the issues in front of people who have access

With this ticket option being available, it will be closed to either operation command members such as Band 2 plus or even LOA Director (Crusade) to allow them too communicate in a more comfortable manner,

Hope you take this suggestion as it will be much better for the coming

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this idea also, it would allow more tickets filtered to the right people

You can always open a ticket and ask for it to be restricted to 'X' before continuing with the issue at hand.

Just a thought!

You can always open a ticket and ask for it to be restricted to 'X' before continuing with the issue at hand.

Just a thought!
Yeah but instead of using the ticket restrict, they are instantly able too open the ticket and get their problems / issues and concerns straight away, saves time and ticket response times, also allows the correct people too be able to deal with it

I don't see much difference in the timings from method vs your suggestion.

Ultimately it will be one for SM to review and decide.
Yeah but instead of using the ticket restrict, they are instantly able too open the ticket and get their problems / issues and concerns straight away, saves time and ticket response times, also allows the correct people too be able to deal with it

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion.

I don't believe the above would improve the existing process. We have +60 Band 2's across all divisions, I don't see how an individual would be more comfortable expressing their concerns in a practically open circle. Similarly restricting the tickets straight away to Crusade is a single point of failure ie we're relying on a single person to respond.

We don't always necessarily get disputes relating to LOA, sometimes it is general questions so I do believe overall Moderators are in the best position to filter the requests down the appropriate route.

Thanks