Declined London Landmarks

The suggestion has been declined.

(E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Control Room Supervisor
Reaction score
London has a lot of Landmarks and I would like to see them added the to game. Below I have added some suggested Landmarks that could possible be added in the future?

1. River Thames - I know this location is not big but as it is wide and deep enough it can serve the purpose that we need it too

1689453327594.png

2. MI5 and MI6 Buildings - The logos can be changed to reflect the relevant agency
1689453441155.png
3. Trafalgar Square - Rename Legion Square?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
London has a lot of Landmarks and I would like to see them added the to game. Below I have added some suggested Landmarks that could possible be added in the future?

1. River Thames - I know this location is not big but as it is wide and deep enough it can serve the purpose that we need it too

View attachment 813

2. MI5 and MI6 Buildings - The logos can be changed to reflect the relevant agency
View attachment 814
3. Trafalgar Square - Rename Legion Square?
I like the T Square idea with legion. Think it would be a great bit of change. Theres some MLOs about which make legion slightly better and surprisingly not laggy. Would be a great addition

I like the idea of this to add more realism edpecially with trafalgar and security service however the Thames idea may be a bit tricky.

Hello @(E5) NOOSE-RYAN ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding new MLOs being added to the game. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, we are constantly looking for new MLOs to rotate around to bring a more immersive player experience. You may see some of these in the future.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise