Closed - Acknowledged Make Ragdoll a toggle keybind.

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

Kube

Police Constable
Reaction score
The current problem is that if I wish to use the ragdoll feature as a Civ, I have to keep holding the key down. The moment I would like to type, open CAD or anything like that, my character will stand up and then when I'm done I'll press the key again and I'll fall to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

My suggestion is for the keybind to be a toggle key, this way you can toggle ragdoll and then still have the ability for chat and everything else in game. The reason I like to use the ragdoll feature often is because it allows a much more natural ability to pass out as a character, and the poses are much more random and true to life.

You can ragdoll hitting the F7 key on your keyboard.
I know, however to stay ragdolled you need to keep hold of the F7 key, this suggestion is to make it a toggle function so I could press it once and it would toggle ragdoll and I could then let go of the key to type in chat etc.

I know, however to stay ragdolled you need to keep hold of the F7 key, this suggestion is to make it a toggle function so I could press it once and it would toggle ragdoll and I could then let go of the key to type in chat etc.
Sounds like a good idea. Normally I just use a stream deck to do /e passout2 etc. But I can understand why this maybe frustrating for people.

Hello Kube,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the ragdoll feature. We truly appreciate the time and thought you've put into this idea.

We've updated the status of your suggestion to "Closed - Acknowledged." This means that while your idea holds merit and may be considered for future development, we're not planning to implement it immediately due to current priorities.

Your contribution is valuable, and we'll keep your suggestion on file for potential inclusion in our future planning.

Best regards,
Intrise