Make the server limit higher

Taylor ✪

Subscriber
Reaction score
I believe you should up the server limit to something like 150 players on at a time because I find it when there is something that has been organised like the events night or the Friday patrols I see that people are queuing to get into the server. Which means the server is growing so that’s why I think we should up the server limit.

I believe you should up the server limit to something like 150 players on at a time because I find it when there is something that has been organised like the events night or the Friday patrols I see that people are queuing to get into the server. Which means the server is growing so that’s why I think we should up the server limit.

100% agree. The server kicked me earlier during the event and it took quite a while to get back on as I had to wait for a space again. Clearly capacity is going to be hit more regularly. Thing is no doubt it costs more money so obviously I don't know the financial impact that would have however the community is clearly growing.

Agreed. I do believe A2 Boyle mentioned something yesterday during the debrief that they are actively looking to increase the population to somewhere around 160ish slots.

Hey all,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We have reached the server limit quite a few times this week, therefore this suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

Best Regards,
PMP