Marked Armed Interceptors

J.Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Id like to see Marked Armed interceptors be added into policemp alongside a few different outfits, I know we already have operation victor units and I think its one of the most useful subdivisions, but having the most elite drivers and firearms trained units in a chooses of 3 unmarked cars where 2 of which are also used by basic TPAC cars in RPU. id like to see some exclusive Marked armed interceptor cars given to operations victor units and ideally most police should be marked due to the nature of their job. having marked interceptors that carry firearms is something that isn't that uncommon in the real world and would make a great upgrade for operation victor.

The 2nd part of my suggestion is to make the base colors of the cars black or dark grey which again isn't very uncommon and I've even made a test car to show how they may look ungame.

Attachments

• 152029197.jpg.gallery.jpg
    152029197.jpg.gallery.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 18
  • website-northants-police-interceptors-launch-100920.jpg
    website-northants-police-interceptors-launch-100920.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 1638197151331.png
    1638197151331.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 40942627643_9754a3c247_b.jpg
    40942627643_9754a3c247_b.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 14
  • ddddd.png
    ddddd.png
    372.7 KB · Views: 17
  • aaaaaaaaa.png
    aaaaaaaaa.png
    641.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Now it is not usual I put my two pence into something like this, however, I think this would be a solid idea for AFO and RPU to utilise and create a join subdivision to increase activity in both divisions especially in spouts where we lack RPU or AFO for callouts or CIVRP that is ongoing. It will require careful consideration and planning for restrictions and requirements, as well as members needing to be in both divisions.

Well done for putting this suggestion together so carefully, Wolf. I hope to see it blossom with guidance from the AFO and RPU Inspectors.

James.

Now it is not usual I put my two pence into something like this, however, I think this would be a solid idea for AFO and RPU to utilise and create a join subdivision to increase activity in both divisions especially in spouts where we lack RPU or AFO for callouts or CIVRP that is ongoing. It will require careful consideration and planning for restrictions and requirements, as well as members needing to be in both divisions.

Well done for putting this suggestion together so carefully, Wolf. I hope to see it blossom with guidance from the AFO and RPU Inspectors.

James.
Thank you James. It means a huge amount to me coming from yourself