Declined Med Script - Disable Automatic Respawn after 15 Minutes

The suggestion has been declined.

(CR2) Keiron

Assistant Head of Civ
Reaction score
Hello!

So recently there has been a lot of RP which has ended prematurely or was ruined by the fact that the civ or officer was suddenly respawned at the hospital automatically.

Having a look at the docs for the ARE script on veryinsanee's website, it looks like it's a simple change to disable the automatic respawn, which would be a great change.

https://docs.veryinsanee.space/adva...asic-configuration-guide/client-configuration - m_allowManualRespawnWhileBeingUnconscious1702402223277.png

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,

I like this suggestion from an LAS Perspective and therefore will pass this across for further discuss from the Senior Command/Dev Team.

Either they themselves will update this or i will return with an update once discussed.

Thank you for your Suggestion.

Hi @Keiron ,

So I’m not for this for the following reasons:

1 - for all players playing dead is crap simply put 🤣 we need to have a set expectation of how long we want people to play dead for - I think 15 mins is the sweet spot, any longer and it’s im playing another game or just respawning.

2 - for new players, being dead is even more crap than anyone else as they don’t understand someone is actually coming to save them so a infinite death loop would do much good either.

I understand for die hard NHS lovers they may want to spend longer than 15 mins playing dead, but ultimately its not something we want to encourage.

Frankly we are using the 15 mins timer as a expectation of how long we expect a NHS interaction with a player to take (maximum) as being dead is a consequence not the main aim of the game.

Id be going the other way and saying we need to make it the “golden 15 mins” 🤣🤣

Changes in how we operate with AFO have certainly seen around 90% of players being treated within that window, again a few will fall through but that just highlights areas in LAS where we can improve response.