Declined Media recording

The suggestion has been declined.

Kes

Aux Trainer
Reaction score
Hello,

I had a brief conversation with Crusade about this but it more of a question / suggestion towards the Dev team.

There are mods / plugins that remove the limitations on Rockstar editor recording. They remove the boundary limitations along with object obstructions. I use a mod like this called Open camera (link below) but unfortunately this mod does not work in PMP server. I guess due to restrictions or prevention on the server side. Is there any way a mod like this can be brought in from the server side which will allow people to record without any limitations. Think this would be brilliant for media recording and future videos made.

I have no idea if this is possible or the technical side of it tbh.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,

I had a brief conversation with Crusade about this but it more of a question / suggestion towards the Dev team.

There are mods / plugins that remove the limitations on Rockstar editor recording. They remove the boundary limitations along with object obstructions. I use a mod like this called Open camera (link below) but unfortunately this mod does not work in PMP server. I guess due to restrictions or prevention on the server side. Is there any way a mod like this can be brought in from the server side which will allow people to record without any limitations. Think this would be brilliant for media recording and future videos made.

I have no idea if this is possible or the technical side of it tbh.

Hello, after some research it appears it’s something you can do client sided potentially. Here is the forum post I found: https://forum.cfx.re/t/help-removin...m-addon-fivem-fehs-in-vanilla-r-editor/843204

Let me know if this works

EDIT: Media team have tested and this doesn’t work, will look into other options

Last edited:
Hello Kes,

Thanks for your suggestion.

At the moment we're not looking to explore removing the limitation of rockstar editor.

Thanks