Declined Media Trainer

The suggestion has been declined.

Kaydz

Police Constable
Reaction score
So when people want to be good at media you can apply for a media trainer to help you and it will work like a application if you would like to apply for media trainer I think it would be a great idea for people that would love to do media

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I dont think this Should be a Thing Due to the Fact that Theres not Really much to ''Train'' in Media, but im sure someone will help you with Rockstar Editor and Photo editing using Photoshop and Lightroom, Even I can Help :)

I don’t think there’s much to Train in Media, everyone has their own “style” of editing Videos & Images. I imagine if there was a few people Training Media, a lot of content would end up looking the same. I imagine there is many Guides/Tutorials online that will help with how to use different Editing Softwares.

Yeah from someone who is media there wouldn't really be a point in being trained in media due to the fact you get scouted for it as they like to find people who have different types of style etc.. If everyone was trained in media and how to do things it wouldn't really be an "Exciting role" to receive.

So when people want to be good at media you can apply for a media trainer to help you and it will work like a application if you would like to apply for media trainer I think it would be a great idea for people that would love to do media
Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Media is sort of like art, everyone has their own style, but most importantly it's not something that can be taught in a space of an hour. Getting good at media can take anywhere from weeks to months. We have shared more generic high-level tips in announcements the other day, although that is as far as the training will go. We will encourage players to take their own approach and apply their own style, and happy to provide any feedback. However, there are no plans to run specific training sessions due to the amount of time it would take and there's no guarantee of results.

Thanks