Accepted medic jobs

The suggestion has been accepted.

EG1

Police Constable
Reaction score
I think medics should have npc jobs like fire because we sorta just sit there for ages waiting and we are userly sat there for like 30 mins to 1 hour doing nothing so I think it would add more fun interaction for paramedics

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello EG1, thanks for your post and suggestion, were are always looking at ways to increase jobs for the NHS as a whole, currently there are issues with the ai callouts system that the devs are working hard behinds the scenes, once this has been fixed we should be back to smooth running.

Reactions: EG1
Hello EG1, thanks for your post and suggestion, were are always looking at ways to increase jobs for the NHS as a whole, currently there are issues with the ai callouts system that the devs are working hard behinds the scenes, once this has been fixed we should be back to smooth running.
Is there any updates regarding the AI situation? It would be nice if possible to have some form of update or to be told potentially what the plan is with the AI's such as how are they being improved? Are medical situations going to be added? Are the AI's actually going to be fighting as opposed to standing still when officers arrive? I do understand though this may be tough to answer as it could raise expectations.

Is there any updates regarding the AI situation? It would be nice if possible to have some form of update or to be told potentially what the plan is with the AI's such as how are they being improved? Are medical situations going to be added? Are the AI's actually going to be fighting as opposed to standing still when officers arrive? I do understand though this may be tough to answer as it could raise expectations.

Hi OneUniqueLAD,

Thanks for raising the above.

The AI callouts are in the works, at this stage we wouldn't want to put a specific date or a deadline for them as that adds additional pressure. All developers volunteer as a hobby, and we are trying to avoid making it feel as a second job.

The end goal will be that there will be callouts for all divisions. We are likely to go live with an MVP ie a handful of callouts to gather feedback, wider testing and build on top of it, so there is no guarantee that there will be a callout for every division from day one.

Thanks