Medical Civ RP

Wodders

Reaction score
We could look to set up a team to work within the current CivRP team that would be dedicated towards medical RP.
Currently majority of LAS calls come from a police related action.
The development of a medical Civ team could increase the calls for LAS and hopefully increase their deployment.
For example it could be “LAS 999 call postal 200. 80YOM fallen in street. Conscious: Yes Breathing: Yes What has happened? Tripped on kerb, wrist injury. CAT3”
Etc etc.

Then the CIV would RP the injuries and medical history, which can also be used with CAD.

I would like to see this idea implemented as I feel it could bring more roleplay towards LAS | Upvoted

Hi all,

We heard you roaring for this and I will be delivering this alongside E6 Hench and all the Civ team. We are working closely together to get this project going and to ensure prime quality medical RP.

Kind regards,
E7 J Winters
Asst. Emergency Medical Director
Head Of NHS

We could look to set up a team to work within the current CivRP team that would be dedicated towards medical RP.
Currently majority of LAS calls come from a police related action.
The development of a medical Civ team could increase the calls for LAS and hopefully increase their deployment.
For example it could be “LAS 999 call postal 200. 80YOM fallen in street. Conscious: Yes Breathing: Yes What has happened? Tripped on kerb, wrist injury. CAT3”
Etc etc.

Then the CIV would RP the injuries and medical history, which can also be used with CAD.

Hey Wodders,

Thanks for your suggestion!

Based on the feedback from Winters, I'll move this to accepted :)

Thanks,
Intrise