Declined Medical props

The suggestion has been declined.

(OS6) Larry B

Sergeant
Reaction score
Hello
Due to people leaving props around and not having mods avail to delete them at times, Is it possible to make it possible to delete them by using the F5 Delete prop?
Would help to save mods time and may help with FPS on the server due to the abundance of them being left around

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello Larry, Is this issue solely with the Medical Props? Would a re-issued ping suffice?

I'll re-ping it and hopefully this will resolve the issue you are reporting.

Hello
Due to people leaving props around and not having mods avail to delete them at times, Is it possible to make it possible to delete them by using the F5 Delete prop?
Would help to save mods time and may help with FPS on the server due to the abundance of them being left around

Hello,

When making this script, it was certainly on my mind that people will forget to pick them up or delete them after use. Therefore its a feature of the script that if you are to leave them on your last scene, they will be replaced the next time you place it down from that "slot". You have three slots: Right hand (hand held items), Left hand (hand held items), Back (bags). If I were to place down all my props, then after the scene I pickup my right hand and back props but leave say the ALS bag from my left hand, the next time I get something in my left hand, it will delete the ALS bag left at the previous scene and the new prop over-rides the slot.

Since there is already thought into this issue, and a feature to prevent infinite props being placed, I will decline this suggestion.

Thanks,
Kian