Closed - Acknowledged Medical UI Suggestion

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

Kube

MET Trainer
Reaction score
So I've got two small suggestion.

1) Is it possible to remove the fading effect and rather have a steady greying of the scree? This is because I've heard some people mention that after a while it possibly causes nausea.

2) Would it be possible to open your own menu when uncon to be able to see injuries and treatments being done.

Thanks in advance,
Kube

So I've got two small suggestion.

1) Is it possible to remove the fading effect and rather have a steady greying of the scree? This is because I've heard some people mention that after a while it possibly causes nausea.

2) Would it be possible to open your own menu when uncon to be able to see injuries and treatments being done.

Thanks in advance,
Kube
Hi @Kube

1) Shouldn’t be a issue, long term plan is to put mini games for people there (snake, chess, tennis etc)

3) I think you already can by pressing Y or H

@Woody

Yeah you should be able to see your injuries when pressing Y, the initial person on screen before selecting a player is you😁

Hello @Kube ,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the medical system. We truly appreciate the time and thought you've put into this idea.

We've updated the status of your suggestion to "Closed - Acknowledged." This means that while your idea holds merit and may be considered for future development, we're not planning to implement it immediately due to current priorities.

Your contribution is valuable, and we'll keep your suggestion on file for potential inclusion in our future planning.

Best regards,
Intrise