Closed - Acknowledged Medical UI

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

Harvey.

Reaction score
So the other day i was on as AFO and i was treating someone and there were so many drugs because of the NHS doctor tags i have... Would it be possible to get a SOP in brackets next to the drug

Example: Gauze (FRA, LAS paramedic+)
Stitching (NHS HEMS+)
Propofol (NHS HEMS Doctor+)

I feel like this would be a lot easier rather then going through slides seeing what you can push within your scope of practice because you dont want to get in trouble incase you push someone wrong or that your not allowed to push.

Im not sure how easy it would be however would be a nice chance in my opinion
Thanks

Might be more for LAS command to decide on how this is done, whether options are hidden if you're not actively playing as the role or whether to add text like you said above?

Hello Harvey, On the back of FunnyHat's comment/suggestion above I will raise this. Either myself or someone else will come back to you with a response on wither there is a way we can sort it.

Might be more for LAS command to decide on how this is done, whether options are hidden if you're not actively playing as the role or whether to add text like you said above?
I think hiding them would be better if its possible, if not then a label would be brilliant to differentiate FRB, FRA and LAS scope limitiations

Hello @Harvey. ,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding changes to the medical system. We truly appreciate the time and thought you've put into this idea.

We've updated the status of your suggestion to "Closed - Acknowledged." This means that while your idea holds merit and may be considered for future development, we're not planning to implement it immediately due to current priorities.

Your contribution is valuable, and we'll keep your suggestion on file for potential inclusion in our future planning.

Best regards,
Intrise