Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: [AFO] - New CQB Range and Training facility at Zancudo

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(E10) JBC007

Head Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: [AFO] - New CQB Range and Training facility at Zancudo

Division: MET - AFO

Hello

I am suggesting a new CQB Facility, and multi storey compound for AFO/TSG Training. (Similar to SF Mockups in Hereford)

The links are:

(The MLO will also require: https://de.gta5-mods.com/maps/opened-fort-zancudo-hangar )

I have had a look at the MLO, and it includes a mock up neighbourhood street, perfect for Vehicle Tactics, and breaching tactics utilising shields and Vehicles as hard cover (Building Containments, Advancement with Vehicles, CQB)

As well as this, there is a multi storey compound allowing AFO to practice use of Building Clearances, and Hostage recoveries where necessary.

This MLO is in a separate hangar to the current facility we have, which allows for a dynamic change. AFO could utilise the existing facility for Room Clearances, whilst changing to the new MLO for further live scenario training and reinforcement of basic practices.

Not to mention, there are mock up houses which would be useful to demonstrate the use of Vehicles to enter properties not just from the front door, allowing a unique approach.

For Firearm Instructors, there is a birds eye path accessible at the front of the hangar to provide overlook and monitoring of training progression. (See last photo).

Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 8
The suggested MLO has a street like area with houses so would be very good for TSG to deal with street protests and folks throwing molotovs off the roof etc

Suggestion Title: [AFO] - New CQB Range and Training facility at Zancudo

Division: MET - AFO

Hello

I am suggesting a new CQB Facility, and multi storey compound for AFO/CTSFO Training. (Similar to SF Mockups in Hereford)

The links are:

(The MLO will also require: https://de.gta5-mods.com/maps/opened-fort-zancudo-hangar )

I have had a look at the MLO, and it includes a mock up neighbourhood street, perfect for Vehicle Tactics, and breaching tactics utilising shields and Vehicles as hard cover (Building Containments, Advancement with Vehicles, CQB)

As well as this, there is a multi storey compound allowing AFO to practice use of Building Clearances, and Hostage recoveries where necessary.

This MLO is in a separate hangar to the current facility we have, which allows for a dynamic change. AFO could utilise the existing facility for Room Clearances, whilst changing to the new MLO for further live scenario training and reinforcement of basic practices.

Not to mention, there are mock up houses which would be useful to demonstrate the use of Vehicles to enter properties not just from the front door, allowing a unique approach.

For Firearm Instructors, there is a birds eye path accessible at the front of the hangar to provide overlook and monitoring of training progression. (See last photo).

Thanks
+1 from me. And defo think TSG could get good use out of this aswell for certain trainings / exercises

Good Evening,

Thank you for your suggestion, I have decided to accept your suggestion and will move this to pending developer review, I do believe this will be an asset to not only AFO but other divisions within the server such as TSG and possibly LFB.

Although this has been accepted it will be up to developers to review this at their own convenience as they are currently extremely busy working on multiple projects and they will make a determination if it is acceptable from there side.

FI1 Gart

Status
Not open for further replies.