Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Vehicle Fleet Addition(s)

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

K.Woods

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: AFO Vehicle Fleet Addition(s)

Division: MET - AFO

I think that the AFO fleet is a bit out of date but more random and slightly unrealistic. Don't get me wrong, it is a great selection of vehicles but I think there is a few duplicates and unrealistic vehicles.

Other divisions have had a garage overhaul over the past few months and I assume that this will eventually reach AFO. However, I think that some of the newer vehicles should be added such as black base Volvo XC90s/BMW X5s.
A link for XC90s as an example:
https://exceeddevelopments.co.uk/product/metropolitan-police-volvo-xc90-arv-pack/

Open for opinions but I think they look great and it would be a great thing to be implemented and considered by the development team/AFO command.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
AFO currently already have a marked XC90, an unmarked black XC90 and an unmarked X5.

Not gonna lie I prefer the Ones we got in Game plus these look like re skinned version that RTPC Had in there last Fleet update i.e

I think our unmarked one is better, but the marked one we have doesn't look great in my opinion. The main idea is to potentially get some more realistic additions if possible. This is maybe something to reconsider if there is ever a garage overhaul put into consideration.

+1 for the black based XC90 & x5

Hi Woods,

Thanks for your suggestion.

There are currently already suggestions pending dev review for changes to AFO Vehicles, therefore I will be declining this suggestion.

Regards,
AFO Command