Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Change CTSFO callsigns

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Big Olli

Game Moderator
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Change CTSFO callsigns

Division: MET - AFO

IRL CTSFO use CT callsigns Aka Scorpion, but they are always called a Trojan, is that something that can be changed so that they are called Trojan units instead of CT. I know it’s a game but it would be better calling CTSFO as a Trojan, so possibly have their callsigns starting from Trojan 20+ they are never seen solo and always grouped together. Personally having Trojan callsigns is better than CT-1 for example.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think IRL call signs for counter terrorism would certainly not be shared; just via TV and stuff.

Last edited:
to just a
Suggestion Title: Change CTSFO callsigns

Division: MET - AFO

IRL CTSFO use CT callsigns Aka Scorpion, but they are always called a Trojan, is that something that can be changed so that they are called Trojan units instead of CT. I know it’s a game but it would be better calling CTSFO as a Trojan, so possibly have their callsigns starting from Trojan 20+ they are never seen solo and always grouped together. Personally having Trojan callsigns is better than CT-1 for example.
to add onto this, irl met SCORPION is a task forced used to challenge motorbike crime/basically IRL RAPTOR therefore i believe ctsfo should use trojans. as they do IRL

Hi Olli,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Having reviewed this with the rest of Command we have decided that at this time there is no need to change the callsigns CT are using and the Scorpion Callsign fits well and doesn't need changing currently.

Therefore, I will be declining this suggestion.

Regards,
AFO Command