Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged MET - AFO: Diffrent Spawn Points

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

Macho

Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Diffrent Spawn Points

Division: MET - AFO

Hey So within AFO Garage spawn location its only 1 spawn and whens there is more people spawning cars its TP them onto of them etc

so just wondering if they can be confided to spawn for etc in the Rear Park lot so theres no cars spawning on each other

Upvote 0
Suggestion Title: Diffrent Spawn Points

Division: MET - AFO

Hey So within AFO Garage spawn location its only 1 spawn and whens there is more people spawning cars its TP them onto of them etc

so just wondering if they can be confided to spawn for etc in the Rear Park lot so theres no cars spawning on each other

Please be specific which AFO spawn point you're referring to.

it the main car spawn when you go into the spawn car things it spawns you in the middle of the car slot inside the Garage area

i cannot send images here unless its needed i can send them via a Ticket :D

Im assuming you mean at Heathrow. There's only one spawn node within the garage itself meaning we land on top of each other as well as when NPAS spawn cars.

This is also the case at Vespucci station etc. I would like to see this for all stations not just AFO at heathrow. I’ve never had the issue at Heathrow but it happens daily down at Vespucci and vinewood. I feel this change sever wide :)

Hello @Liam. ,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding garage spawn points. We truly appreciate the time and thought you've put into this idea.

We've updated the status of your suggestion to "Closed - Acknowledged." This means that while your idea holds merit and may be considered for future development, we're not planning to implement it immediately due to current priorities.

Your contribution is valuable, and we'll keep your suggestion on file for potential inclusion in our future planning.

Best regards,
Intrise