Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: EOD Trucks

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizard Lips

Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: EOD Trucks

Division: MET - AFO

Good Evening,

I just want to say what an honour it is too see EOD being used in the server its quite a nice too see thing there and then but I thought I would bring it too an interest that through the past recent years there has been changes in vehicles for EOD them selves. Most units across the UK have now on from the MAN LF 7.5 Tonne WEDGEWOOD to the Mercedes benz Atego (GASKET 3) which falls under GASKET Fleet for EOD they also have a light role vehicle which is the Volkswagon Amarok V8 (GASKET 1B) There is some images below that are the exact vehicles that are mentioned in this thread

Attachments

• img_3103-1600x1180.jpg
    img_3103-1600x1180.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 52465370890_9280317cf0_z.jpg
    52465370890_9280317cf0_z.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot 2023-06-19 210527.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-19 210527.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 38
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good Evening Glitch,

I can confirm that the amarok is in the FiveM community mods wise, I believe LFB has the atego already if it could get a reskin to EOD skin, I know the layout on the inside if I can contact a dev if they are interested.

Thank you :)

So few things that are gonna prevent this from happening:
First off, the atego shown in the first picture does not have the same body as the LFB Ategos. the only factor they share is the atego cab, the rear of the truck is completely different as LFB's is built for fire and rescue purposes (water pump, rescue equipment), as is the lights setup.
Second with the amarok, the only ones that exist that i can find in the gta modding community are the vehicle itself, nothing about that rear box seems to exist. If you can find somewhere i'd be more than happy to add more vehicles to EOD, however with no links to anything that we can use, i'm gonna have to decline this for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.