Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged MET - AFO: Mask and Gloves for AFO

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

(OFC) Harry

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Mask and Gloves for AFO

Division: MET - AFO

Could AFO1-3 all get gloves and masks with the ability to remove them? Would add to realism and can be utilised on large scenes with counter terrorism.

Also could we get short sleeve uniform for summer? Realistic again and good for hot days :)

See attachments below, some are MOD but realistic. This could come with new and upcoming uniform changes

Thanks
Harry 👍

File(s) attached

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpeg
    IMG_0857.jpeg
    221.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0856.jpeg
    IMG_0856.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0855.jpeg
    IMG_0855.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 19
Upvote 8
Love the idea of having gloves, especially as AFO you're more often exposed to dangerous objects and harsh surfaces etc

Suggestion Title: Mask and Gloves for AFO

Division: MET - AFO

Could AFO1-3 all get gloves and masks with the ability to remove them? Would add to realism and can be utilised on large scenes with counter terrorism.

Also could we get short sleeve uniform for summer? Realistic again and good for hot days :)

See attachments below, some are MOD but realistic. This could come with new and upcoming uniform changes

Thanks
Harry 👍

File(s) attached

Hello Harry,

I will resond to the gloves part of this suggestion. The idea of having black "firearms" gloves will be accepted, I will look to implement this in with the current gloves feature, probably where you use the same command to cycle between the latex, firearms and none.

No ETA as to when this will be released.

Thanks,
Kian

Thanks Kian!

Is it up to AFO command regarding the masks?

Masks I can do but I just need to figure out how to edit the peds inheritance, as otherwise faces will clip through some people. I haven't got time today, so not saying never, just not right now.

Masks I can do but I just need to figure out how to edit the peds inheritance, as otherwise faces will clip through some people. I haven't got time today, so not saying never, just not right now.
No problem thanks so much!

curious to where the "new and upcoming uniform changes" has come from, we've got no plans to change your uniforms as a whole as they do their job better than most previous ones, but i wont outright deny it either. I'll put this in acknowledged in case we do decide to do the mask/gloves part, however new uniforms aren't in the immediate plans (apart from the rank textures).

curious to where the "new and upcoming uniform changes" has come from, we've got no plans to change your uniforms as a whole as they do their job better than most previous ones, but i wont outright deny it either. I'll put this in acknowledged in case we do decide to do the mask/gloves part, however new uniforms aren't in the immediate plans (apart from the rank textures).
Hi Prophet,

Likely rumours but I think a lot of people wanted new uniforms.

Thanks for adding gloves and masks Kian