Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: OFC callsign to end of name

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

FunnyHat

Developer - Tier 2
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: OFC callsign to end of name

Division: MET - AFO

There are OFCs that are also in command positions, so their names end up like the following:

(RS1) (OFC) SomeDude123

I think it would be nicer and better if the OFC callsign prefix was at the end of their name:

(RS1) SomeDude123 (OFC)

This way it doesn't get muddled with their command position callsign and looks a little bit like a OBE of sorts.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
If it was is Discord makes Sense ?? however why not just change it where if for i.e if there is an OFC Add it to the /call-sign So it will be roles based if there have the role of OFC They can select it in call sign script to equip it and only have the Command Band 2+ To Be able to have their call sign etc ??

Hopefully This Makes sense :) :)

Most of the OFCs have OFC in their FiveM name?
Look at Ghastly for instance:

1702030214343.png

(CR3) (OFC) Ghastly

When in game as a different division, could end up as:

[OC10] (CR3) (OFC) Ghastly

In my opinion can be confusing what he is meant to be

(sorry for using you as an example Ghastly!)

But why not add to the /callsign script so for etc with Ghaslty he removes the OFC From his FiveM name and when he goes on as AFO he sets it in the Call-sign script thing as well as the callsign etc ?? or are we talking about Discord names im kinda confused ,, lol

But why not add to the /callsign script so for etc with Ghaslty he removes the OFC From his FiveM name and when he goes on as AFO he sets it in the Call-sign script thing as well as the callsign etc ?? or are we talking about Discord names im kinda confused ,, lol
Not worried about Discord honestly, more worried about in game.

Hello, this has been actioned and can be seen in game, on CAD and in discord.

Moved to accepted