Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: OFC's not being divisional Trainers.

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Harry041

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: OFC's not being divisional Trainers.

Division: MET - AFO

With these new rule of Trainers having to be 16+ I think it's better OFC's arn't divisional trainers and there are there for the purpose of scene commanding. Yeah still have divisional trainers but don't make it OFC's as in real life they are primary there for scene commanding.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

With these new rule of Trainers having to be 16+ I think it's better OFC's arn't divisional trainers and there are there for the purpose of scene commanding. Yeah still have divisional trainers but don't make it OFC's as in real life they are primary there for scene commanding.
Strongly disagree. If OFCs wern't Band1 Trainers, OFCs would be Sergeants.

I cannot see the point in this as you would then be reducing the trainer team to 5 people.

If im missing something OFC are trainers? Main role of a OFC is a Tranier FIRST and in game second -1 from me

I think this is the perfect time and relevant suggestion to perhaps bump up the OFC title to AFO Sgt, TFC to AFO Insp and SFC to Police Chief Inspector+

This would bring AFO in line with the server's policy surrounding Band 1.
78685cb78ebaf7d1a31aab774af9189b.png

This should bring Band 1 AFO in line with every other police Band 1 which is limited to training responsibility, and allow command authority to begin to Band 2.

I think this is the perfect time and relevant suggestion to perhaps bump up the OFC title to AFO Sgt, TFC to AFO Insp and SFC to Police Chief Inspector+

This would bring AFO in line with the server's policy surrounding Band 1.
78685cb78ebaf7d1a31aab774af9189b.png

This should bring Band 1 AFO in line with every other police Band 1 which is limited to training responsibility, and allow command authority to begin to Band 2.
Yh

By rights GTA is rated 18+, meaning really no one under 18 should be playing the game let alone making OFC decisions.

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your suggestion.

There are currently no plans to make any changes to the role of OFC. Their primary role in the server is for training, with the Scene Commanding as an extra secondary responsibility. The current roles for OFCs fits with what is required in AFO.

As such I will be declining this suggestion.

Regards,
AFO Command