Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged MET - AFO: (possible fix or not) Making some vehicle windows bulletproof

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

TomDeTiger

Reaction score
I think the main CTSFO vehicles used in the game and in real life should have bulletproof windows, these would be the armoured CTSFO land rover and the CTSFO Landcruiser as in real life these would have somewhat bullet proof windows.
I also think some PaDP vehicles such as the S5 and the king's Land Rover should also have bulletproof windows, as they would irl.

Upvote 5
Moving to divisional suggestions

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I agree some CT/PaDP vehicles should be armoured / bulletproof, mainly the CT Land Rover, Jankels and Royal Range Rover. As such I will move this to pending dev review.

Regards,
AFO Command

I'm going to look into the possibility of making this happen. I can't promise that i can make it work, however i'll see if i can't get vehicles such as the jankels etc to have bullet resistant windows.
Will emphasise though, i can't promise that i can make this happen