Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Possibly Adding Downing Street Back into The Server

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Macho

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Possibly Adding Downing Street Back into The Server

Division: MET - AFO

Hello,

Im Just wondering would there be a possibility of a chance of The MLO Downing Street 699 To Be readded to Game as Most PaDP interactions we’re around this

Thanks

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Downing Street MLO caused a lot of texture issues around Vinewood and GPS waypoint glitches

I believe it was removed due to texture loss / crash issues, we will look into seeing if this was removed as a temporary measure or permanent and provide an update soon

I believe it was removed due to texture loss / crash issues, we will look into seeing if this was removed as a temporary measure or permanent and provide an update soon

I can confirm it was removed due to issues. It was causing issues with road rendering, GPS Co-orids and most importantly map nodes. The latter caused vehicles trying to drive through bushes and houses.

No ETA at the moment

Hi Macho,

Thanks for your suggestion.

As Intrise has explained above this has been removed due to issues caused. Whilst it is missing 699 can still be used as Downing Street without the buildings, however also remember that we have other places of interest available to us as PaDP.

Due to this I will decline this suggestion for now.

Regards,
(FI1) Matt9487
AFO Command