Suggestion Declined MET - CID: CSI Van ~ New Vehicle

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Sam.h312

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: CSI Van ~ New Vehicle

Division: MET - CID

Hello,

I was recently looking at vehicles because I was bored and have seen this which could be used for CSI, Forensics or even the PIS investigations.

It has opening rear doors and side doors which can be roleplayed to gather and store any evidence and make the roleplay even better.

Here is the link if you would like to check it out:

https://www.unionmods.com/?p=viewfile&file=700

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: CSI Van ~ New Vehicle

Division: MET - CID

Hello,

I was recently looking at vehicles because I was bored and have seen this which could be used for CSI, Forensics or even the PIS investigations.

It has opening rear doors and side doors which can be roleplayed to gather and store any evidence and make the roleplay even better.

Here is the link if you would like to check it out:

Hello GAMINGHOLMES,

Thank you for your suggestion!

I like the idea of a vehicle such as this being introduced into the server more widely, however, I do not think its home would be CID unfortunately. The vehicle would be more suited in an ERT Supervisor garage for example, where it could be utilised for large scenes as a support vehicle. Although, I do appreciate that this vehicle could have many purposes. As you mention, this vehicle could be used for CSI or even Forensic Investigation if it were to have a slight reskin. So, with some leeway, there is a possibility that it could end up in the CID garage if it were added.

I will be moving this to PENDING DEV REVIEW to allow impetus from a development point of view. Depending on the outcome of this review, I will get back to you with a definite answer.

Thanks