Suggestion Accepted MET - CID: More covert clothing

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: More covert clothing

Division: MET - CID

Make some more UCO covert clothes. UCO should have more of a range of clothing they could wear.
Defiantly agree with this, however I believe some people have asked before and was declined. Still +1

Suggestion Title: More covert clothing

Division: MET - CID

Make some more UCO covert clothes. UCO should have more of a range of clothing they could wear.
I think this would definitely add a more diverse locker as currently there are only 2 UCO uniforms, and realistically everyone would be in something different +1

+1 or something where you can change ur outfit to something which u like, (change colour of shirt, type of shirt etc...) I feel like if that was implemented undercover CID aren't being noticed straight away so the civ rp actors don't instantly know its CID. This gives more of an element of surprise in the rp itself.

Civs should RP that they don’t know it’s CID anyway.
+1 or something where you can change ur outfit to something which u like, (change colour of shirt, type of shirt etc...) I feel like if that was implemented undercover CID aren't being noticed straight away so the civ rp actors don't instantly know its CID. This gives more of an element of surprise in the rp itself.

I think this would definitely add a more diverse locker as currently there are only 2 UCO uniforms, and realistically everyone would be in something different +1

+1 posted my own suggestion about this not knowing about this one