Suggestion Declined MET - CID: new car??

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

OrangeDoris09

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: new car??

Division: MET - CID

maybe CID could get an old style car to use that looks like and NPC/CIV car so we can go off the radar quicker as it would be super easy to find a nice sports car, not that I'm saying CID doesn't have enough cars I think this could help with stings/surveillance
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hertspastpolicing.org.uk%2Fcontent%2Fpolice-history%2Fdogs%2Fpolice-cars%2Funmarked-traffic-cars&psig=AOvVaw314SaBp6qz7_cUnJJYEVMv&ust=1706317852883000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBMQjRxqFwoTCPCD7Mbv-YMDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: new car??

Division: MET - CID

maybe CID could get an old style car to use that looks like and NPC/CIV car so we can go off the radar quicker as it would be super easy to find a nice sports car, not that I'm saying CID doesn't have enough cars I think this could help with stings/surveillance
The link doesn't work..

Most of the CID vehicles look like Civ cars anyway.

Most of the CID vehicles look like Civ cars anyway.
i think the problem is you can point out a cid car from a mile off as civ we are supposed to ignore this but in a sense, it kinda ruins it either i would say integrate some of cid cars into normal traffic and parked up or add some different cars to cid that don't stand out so rusty cars that look like ai cars work trucks like dpd amazon vans would further the roleplay within this for uco strikes / scd strikes

i think the problem is you can point out a cid car from a mile off as civ we are supposed to ignore this but in a sense, it kinda ruins it either i would say integrate some of cid cars into normal traffic and parked up or add some different cars to cid that don't stand out so rusty cars that look like ai cars work trucks like dpd amazon vans would further the roleplay within this for uco strikes / scd strikes
Same way with spotting a Civ car from miles away (unless they use the base game cars)

The only way I see this viable would be to convert some base game cars to have police lights on them, but I don’t think people would actually use them if they can use shiny Audis and BMWs.

It’s about having self control to not target Civ/Police cars just because you notice them + it allows the Civ to know that Police are nearby and they can start acting out there scene for example.

Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately we are not currently looking into requesting these cars Therefor I will be declining this suggestion.