Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: Add police kennel at vespucci police station, uniform callsign selection for DSU with TSG role. And let us to get our dog inside the DSU va

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Tiago Lobo

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add police kennel at vespucci police station, uniform callsign selection for DSU with TSG role, and let us to get our dog inside the DSU van

Division: MET - DSU

Why? TSG deployments happens at vespucci station, whenever a dog handler (aka TSG DSU) is needed, we need to get our dog, but we need to spawn in davis to get it, so I'm asking to add one at vespucci too. And also, add uniform callsign tab to DSU if we have TSG role. Another request is to allow the game to put us the dog inside TSG DSU van, because we can't.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good evening. So a couple of points. First of all every division has their primary station. For DSU this is Davies. Although most TSG calls start from a briefing at Vespucci it doesn’t take much to spawn in at our primary station and then drive to Vespucci. Second with the call sign. Although this would be useful as we will never deploy without TSG you can wait for one of them to set their Uniform callsign then you can set that as your also. If your unsure how just ask in discord and I will show you. Lastly you can put your dog in the DSU TSG van but it is at the side sliding door. For these reasons I will be declining this suggestion