Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU | CIV Bite

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

David Hike

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Suggestion Title: DSU | CIV Bite

Division: MET - DSU

Hello,

I would like to suggest that a notification is added when DSU's dogs bite civilians, this is because the dog does not do anything but get very close to the civilian, I believe this would ensure that the CIV's are made aware that the dog has bit them and you can add a notification to the DSU handler stating "Name OF Dog has bit the suspect"

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Or force them into the same tackle animation as is when an officer tackles someone running.

There needs to be a foolproof way to ensure the Civ is stopped by a dog because we had a foot pursuit last about 30+ minutes because the Civ was either unaware or ignoring the dog right at the start of the chase. Then even at the end of the chase the dog still did its thing and ran up and followed the Civ but it had to end with an actual officer tackling the Civ to the ground for them to stop running.

Now this could have been just a case of being unaware the dog had chased and bit them, but it really need to be a way of having a way to stop the Civ same way it stops AIs.

Good idea, or even a script along the lines of...

if distance between dog and player < 1m then player triggers the trip over animation...

Hello, thank you for the suggestion. This has already been suggested so for that reason i will decline it. Hopefully we have something in place very soon for this.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.