Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU CP uniform

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(OM1) Morgan

NHS Operations Managers
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: DSU CP uniform

Division: MET - DSU

I posted this previous but don't believe it was under divisional. Would be great for DSU to get a cap rather than a flat cap for the DSU city police uniform. Uniform looks very similar to ERT and believe this would help differentiate between the two😁

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

I posted this previous but don't believe it was under divisional. Would be great for DSU to get a cap rather than a flat cap for the DSU city police uniform. Uniform looks very similar to ERT and believe this would help differentiate between the two😁
Would love to see more uniforms and additions to the DLC as a incentive to purchase it, therefore getting more funding into the server.​

personally i think this is a great idea and i hope this can happen in the foreseeable future

I did some googling and I could find only one image of a hat, but it is out there! It does look like the picture is during training and all other photos showed dress hats, but it could be personal preference?

city-of-london-police-dog-display-MNNT2D.jpg
F6Uum6IWMAAVw0T
the-london-eye-celebrated-chinese-new-year-of-the-dog-by-inviting-M8K37C.jpg
blogg20polwit-d2dog.jpg

Hi Morgan,

After doing some research and speaking with other DSU command, there wouldn't be any real benefit to changing the hats with this uniform as some images we have found are mostly using these hats. So for this reason I will be marking this suggestion as Declined.

Regards,
XS2 Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.