MET - DSU: FSD Helmet for owner of dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baggy

Media Team
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: FSD Helmet for owner of dog.

Division: MET - DSU

FSD Helmet for owner of dog.
In London, FSD have helmets for protection along with teh same type of uniform as AFO. However, can we not add a helmet to look more reaslisted?

Exsample of the use from a helmet, is if a bullet from a sniper hit a window, and glass shatter into the head, the head could be protected. This would looke more realisted and not make the unarmed officer stand out as much. Yes the uniforms are x diffent colours, but who would you shoot? A officer who has a helmet and looks like he was more protection or someone who doesnt? I know i would shoot the one who dosnt have a helmet as they look weeker.

I was just on a scene, and there must of been about 15 AFO, CTSFO and multiple SGTS/ SM and out of all the people, i was the one to get shot. I believ this was bc i stood out more in regards to the uniform and havnet no helmet.
If you realy wanted, i belive being about to use the DSU BOMB outfit as FSD would be amazing if that could be something to add as you belend in with afo a lot more. and you have a helmet.

Here are somephotos of London Police dog handerlers:

File(s) attached

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-06 214116.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-06 214116.png
    343.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot 2023-12-06 214127.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-06 214127.png
    411.1 KB · Views: 18
Agreed, like HCN lets get FSD helmets!

Agreed, like HCN lets get FSD helmets!
i personaly belive it would make us look like we work with afo and have same protection. Would look better in regads to rp. And if they didnt was to add a helmet, can they let us use edd as FSD etc as EDD outfit isnt used much, but i believ is better then FSD one

Suggestion Title: FSD Helmet for owner of dog.

Division: MET - DSU

FSD Helmet for owner of dog.
In London, FSD have helmets for protection along with teh same type of uniform as AFO. However, can we not add a helmet to look more reaslisted?

Exsample of the use from a helmet, is if a bullet from a sniper hit a window, and glass shatter into the head, the head could be protected. This would looke more realisted and not make the unarmed officer stand out as much. Yes the uniforms are x diffent colours, but who would you shoot? A officer who has a helmet and looks like he was more protection or someone who doesnt? I know i would shoot the one who dosnt have a helmet as they look weeker.

I was just on a scene, and there must of been about 15 AFO, CTSFO and multiple SGTS/ SM and out of all the people, i was the one to get shot. I believ this was bc i stood out more in regards to the uniform and havnet no helmet.
If you realy wanted, i belive being about to use the DSU BOMB outfit as FSD would be amazing if that could be something to add as you belend in with afo a lot more. and you have a helmet.

Here are somephotos of London Police dog handerlers:

File(s) attached
100% agree with this I been saying we should have helmets for awhile it just makes sense

Hi,

I believe this was something being looked into by CDode before stepping down as INSP, i think it is still being looked into, so for for that reason i will be marking this as declined

Regards,
XS2 Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.