Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD Team Leader

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PepsiDog

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: FSD Team Leader

Division: MET - DSU

I think having a FSD team leader would benefit both new FSD handlers and command. It would give new FSD handlers someone to go to if they have a question regarding the subdivision. It would also add an additional person to help with FSD trainings alongside the other team leaders. I feel like its only fair if FSD get a team leader as CID have UCO and SCD team leaders. It would help other team leaders by reducing the work load and would open a position inside of DSU for handlers to work towards to. Overall I think it would be something good to have implemented and I can't see any negatives about it.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I also think that would be an amazing thing to have. It would take the pay load off DSU command and allow more and more things to be done and improve on divisions faster :)!

I think having a FSD team leader would benefit both new FSD handlers and command. It would give new FSD handlers someone to go to if they have a question regarding the subdivision. It would also add an additional person to help with FSD trainings alongside the other team leaders. I feel like its only fair if FSD get a team leader as CID have UCO and SCD team leaders. It would help other team leaders by reducing the work load and would open a position inside of DSU for handlers to work towards to. Overall I think it would be something good to have implemented and I can't see any negatives about it.
Great Idea, it would be great to have a dedicated person to raise issues or suggestions to, Hopefully this can get implemented!

Amazing idea, it would be a great addition so they can help out command with new FSD handlers questions. :)

Last edited:
This is a great idea, I'm not DSU myself but it would make perfect sense to have it. CID have UCO team leader for their sub-division it would make perfect sense imo.

This would be good to be fair, if CID have them then id say it will be useful with FSD as well :)

Evening, so we have discussed this with my CoC and higher in full over the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately since this is such a small Sub Division currently and with it being reworked and growing we feel at this time this is not suitable to be implementing it at this stage. However moving forward i will hopefully be revisiting this again. By the that time we could be in a position for it to be utilised. Thread locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.