Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: RTPCxDSU

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Awsomegamer612

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Suggestion Title: RTPCxDSU

Division: MET - DSU

I think that dsu should be able to be the backmarker in a premptive box only preemptive though as the safety of there dogs in a pursuit box is dangerous but giving them like a training package could work to give more resources to a box for example 2 rtpc are on and theres a premptive we can have 2 rtpc front and left or right then a dsu on the rear and if decamp does happen then there already here

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good afternoon, Although this is a IRL tactic, it has been asked before on here and has unfortunately been declined, however I will leave this open to others thoughts and see where we get.

Definitely agree with you awesomegamer however as Mr Harrod has mentioned it's been suggested and declined

This is a tactic within FSD already

Not only it is a tactic within FSD but allowing all DSU to tactic X-ray will take away from FSD, it will take away from the advanced drivers in RTPC in this sense. I've been here and tried to argue your point in the past and frustratingly it got declined for that reason. Being in RTPC I see more clearly now

Not only it is a tactic within FSD but allowing all DSU to tactic X-ray will take away from FSD, it will take away from the advanced drivers in RTPC in this sense. I've been here and tried to argue your point in the past and frustratingly it got declined for that reason. Being in RTPC I see more clearly now
So to solve the issue with "taking away" from RTPC and advanced drivers you could simply work around it by rules such as DSU can only assist when no other assets are available again it's something that being suggested and declined before however the whole point of DSU is a support divison so why limit the amount that we can actually do to help other divisons

So to solve the issue with "taking away" from RTPC and advanced drivers you could simply work around it by rules such as DSU can only assist when no other assets are available again it's something that being suggested and declined before however the whole point of DSU is a support divison so why limit the amount that we can actually do to help other divisons
Literally something I suggested myself.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We have had this discussion before but the Cons far outweigh the Pros in this situation due to the dangers invovled.

Our RTPC Officers are specially trained in performing these tactics.

As such, I will be moving this to DECLINED